Introducing the Next Phase of BiancaBass.com: 1:1 Career Coaching
I started my blog with one goal: to share careers content that was real, relatable and tailored to people before the boardroom.
As a twenty-something woman from the middle of nowhere, I know first-hand how hard it is to make your goals happen. Careers are messy, confusing things. They’re vitally important and yet our schools and universities barely prepare us for them. (And as for career advisers themselves? Let's not even go there, hey...).
But I know it's possible to build a career you love without burning out. How? Because I interned at Vogue, worked with some of the biggest names in publishing and e-commerce, and became a leader at a major tech company all by the time I was 23.
And as you, my audience, has grown over time, I’ve been thinking of ways I can evolve my blog in a way that feels human and genuinely helpful.
So, without further ado... *I’m launching 1:1 career coaching and I'd love to work with *you*!
- Maybe you feel lost in your career so far.
- Maybe you want to earn more without working more. (Like, ASAP).
- Maybe you have big goals and are stuck on how to achieve them.
- Maybe you need a pep talk from someone who gets it.
Whatever your problem and whatever your ambition, I'm here to help you get there.
WITH 1:1 CAREER COACHING, YOU'LL GET:
- A coach, a cheerleader, a career confidante.
- Insider career and personal branding tips, totally tailored to you.
- Tried-and-tested advice on how to make more money.
- The ability to be successful without burning out.
- A clear plan of action to achieve your goals and build a career you love. (Sure, we'll talk and share a lot, but career coaching with me is all about action. Bring a goal and we'll get it done).
Here's the deal...
Right now, I only have a few spaces for 1:1 coaching at reduced prices (like, Topshop dress kind of prices) and I would love to work with you. Yes, you, reading this and wondering whether it's for you. (Clue: it totally is.) Our session(s) will be fun, informative and an investment in yourself. Why wait?
Let's work together. Because you don't have to do this on your own any more.