21 Questions to Bring You Closer to Who You Are in 2018
1. Looking back on the past year, when did you feel most alive?
2. What is your definition of feeling ‘alive’?
3. What does your ideal Sunday look like?
4. Who or what are you most inspired by? Why?
5. Who would you love to meet — dead or alive? What would you ask them?
6. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
7. When was the last time you did something you were afraid of?
8. If your life stopped today, what would you regret not having tried?
9. Imagine your life as a movie. What moments and feelings stand out?
10. What are you most excited about?
11. What are you most proud of?
12. What are you most afraid of?
13. If you could make one change to the world — no matter how large — what would it be?
14. Money is no object. What would you do with your time?
15. What area of your life, right now, makes you feel content? What area makes you feel anxious or confused? Why?
16. When you’re alone — truly alone, with no phone, no book, no noise, nothing — how do you feel? What does the silence feel like?
17. What does ‘free time’ mean to you?
18. Think about what changed in the last year. How do you deal with it? Do you tend to avoid it, welcome it, fear it, like it, complain about it or stress about it?
19. How do you respond when you don’t get what you want?
20. How do you respond to situations that force you to get out of your comfort zone?
21. Your 90 year old self is on the phone and you have 60 seconds to talk. What would you say?